Since New Year’s dawn, the world has been filled with reports of a deadly novel virus, Coronavirus which is popularly known as COVID-19. It is highly contagious and mainly spreads from person-to-person through close contact or from the respiratory droplets generated when the infected person coughs or sneezes.
Therefore, health professionals recommend that you should isolate yourself and stay at home to prevent yourself from this deadly virus. This is a concern for businesses as they involve high human interaction. The deteriorating situation requires companies to adopt proactive measures such as moving their business from offline to online.
We are Experiencing a dreadful time where the fear of Corona (COVID-19) haunts everyone. These worsened situations have entirely prohibited human interaction, and thus people face several losses in their Business. In this devastated time, On-demand Apps come to rescue.
On-Demand Apps uplift your Business by offering numerous services like door to door delivery, comprehensive marketing, increase revenue and reach more people all in one platform.
According to the Harvard Report, nearly 22.4 million people across the globe enjoy the services that’ On-Demand’ companies offer from food delivery to laundry to mobility services to home care services and several more, dedicated on-demand services make our lives more comfortable.
The on-demand industry connects people who need help with day-to-day problems to those who are equipped to provide instant solutions.
We saw an augmenting on-demand economy, and with the epidemic novel Coronavirus, its adoption becomes extremely necessary not only to increase the benefits but also to provide relief to the people during this rough time. It also reduces the spread of this malicious virus as it reduced human contact almost to zero.
The CDC has announced to minimize human contact to control the extensibility of COVID 19. In a critical situation, the on-demand services involve less interaction and offer ample of benefits to customers.
The gloom of COVID 19 outbreak has curbed communities to avail these services.
Coronavirus is suspected of having traces in the restaurant business. With the recent findings, the restaurants and eatery industry is knocked down. People are conscientious about visiting restaurants. As per the latest news, the investigation caused less demand for food products and visits to the food stations, which led to a 50% drop in price.
Service providers like Uber and Ola unite multifarious riders and drivers every day. Both connected hesitate to take rides as the rider is suspicious about the health conditions of passengers who ride before him/her and identical concerns endure for the drivers.
Distrustful personal hygiene of service providers and the extent of disinfectant used on the products used in Salons. In a cautious situation like this, it has restrained people from visiting and refraining contact. This further led to frenzy bulk purchase of canned food and bottled water.
The health and well-being of employees are paramount.
– Food outlets should add quality testified labels of products, dairy and meat categorically on the products.
– Body temperature certificates of the chef and serving staff members should be affixed, augment faith in consumers. It’s crucial as fever is a primary symptom of COVID- 19.
– Dedicated personnel must wear gloves and masks every-time.
– Delivery agents must sanitize (alcohol-based) their hands before picking the order and after delivering the order to ensure their safety as well.
To alleviate risk, operators;
– Should sanitize their vehicle after every ride is completed and also provide the sanitizers within the car to ensure the safety of passengers.
– Must stay indoors in case of any ailment.
– Use sanitizer after every 30 minutes & on practising physical contact with riders (Example: collecting cash etc.)
– Disinfect the frequently touched items, for example, mobiles, things to be delivered, tools used for salon services etc.
– Grant consumers “Leave At Door” option to restrict physical contact.
– Mask and gloves are primary precautions. They should be washed and replaced persistently.
– Service providers and delivery agents should use tissues while coughing or sneezing and meticulously dispose of the used tissues.
“What should each of us have to do, beyond staying, informed and washing our hands frequently? Keep calm and rational. It might be worth stocking some provisions of critical medications prior. “
In light of the current situation, the benefits of the on-demand industry seem more relevant than before.
If you are in the Restaurant, Salon, Grocery or Mobility Industry and have not yet adopted an On-Demand app, then you should get one developed at the earliest.
And we can help you with that.
Idea Usher is a pioneering web-app development company with years of experience in building robust, scalable, and innovative technology solutions.
Our tech-enthusiastic programmers have hands-on knowledge of the latest technology.
And together with our designers and testers, they can create powerful On-Demand application that can help you to strive your Business to heights even in this devastation time.
Get in touch to get free quotes.
Idea Usher is a pioneering IT company with a definite set of services and solutions. We aim at providing impeccable services to our clients and establishing a reliable relationship.
© Idea Usher. 2019 All rights reserved.